Tap into over 25 years of writing, editing, research and marketing expertise spanning the spectrum from promotion to blogging, feature articles, ghostwriting, social networking and education.
Let me create powerful pieces or content marketing strategies for you or your business. I partner with a designer for those who need a complete package. Deadlines are met through communication and coordination to assure you receive the highest-quality product. Creations may be:
- Business Plans
- Blog Content
- Company or Individual Profiles
- Website Content
- Course Creation
- Marketing Materials
- and much more, including ghostwriting publications that highlight your expertise
* Ashworth College (real estate coursework development and writing, including all exams)
* New York Institute of Art and Design (property management course script)
* WinMarketing (B2B real estate content)
* Rouse Your Spirits (rock, fossil and metaphysical content)
* Rutgers Magazine (print articles)
* Top Agent magazine (interview profiles)
* CityStream Inc. (guidebook and articles for MassRealty.com, SoCalRealty.com and other websites, business profiles)
* Positive Promotions (marketing campaigns, slogans)
* Lending Tree/Tree.com (real estate weekly blogs)
* Health Tree/Tree.com (blogs)
* New Tucson Shopper (real estate weekly print column)
* Tucson Green Times/The New Southwest (print articles)
* RoV Roots Creations (website and social media content, press releases, CD liner notes)
* PNAI (managing editor, writer)
* Delicious magazine (print and online botanical medicine articles and Q&A column)
* National Gardening magazine (print articles)
* Viewpoint magazine (print articles)
* Transitions Abroad magazine (print articles)
* Four Corners Women’s Resource Support Center (newsletter editor, writer and layout)
* PLUS various businesses (business plans, brochures, slogans, correspondence, etc.)
Elizabeth Elstien does a great job with content and really delivers for her clients. She is pays great attention to detail and really makes sure that her content reads well and is based in fact. I really enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend her for any writing content you desire help with. She is a must have for any business that wants superior content.
Elizabeth came highly recommended and, after working with her on a property management script for a new real estate course, I can see why. The quality of her writing, her expertise on the subject, her professionalism, and her ability to craft a wonderful text are superlative. Her help was invaluable, and I will reach out to her the second another project in her field comes my way.
Elizabeth Elstien worked as a subject matter expert and author for a series of Real Estate courses for my company. She was an astute researcher, a valuable resource, and an excellent writer. She met every deadline and handed in manuscripts—study materials, quizzes, and exams—that required very little editing. She is a thorough professional and a dependable, responsive, and amiable collaborator. I would readily hire her for another project, and I give her my highest recommendation.
You did a great job capturing my story on how I landed in the business as well as the motive by which I run my business and I want to thank you for that. Thank you for your time on this and for the quick turn-around. I appreciate any suggestions you may have and certainly trust your professional opinion.
Thank you for writing such an effective and appealing article. We appreciate your efforts. We are looking forward to seeing the final.
I’m very pleased with your article. With all my babbling you were able to make sense of it and write a wonderful piece. There were just a couple tiny changes, but the rest is just great.
You make me look so good! Thanks for everything. It’s been a pleasure.
Wow! I love it. I don’t see any need for changes. Let’s keep it moving. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
Thank you for a well-written story.
Thank you so much for getting us a proof so quickly! The article looks fantastic!
Since early 2013 to 2016, Beth has been able to research and create clear, concise and eminently readable content that is always delivered on deadline and usually ranks among our most-read pieces of the week. The time I spend editing Beth’s work is a walk in the park—she’s a true professional who understands how to adjust her tone to fit the intended audience and consistently delivers thoughtful, well-researched work.
What a fantastic article! Thanks for sharing your tips and experience in this field.